Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a part of Destination Aisles. Share your work and open your destination to the rest of the world. We love to inspire our readers with details and inspiration and give them access to fashionable and stylish weddings, gorgeous destinations, beautiful honeymoon spots, getaway adventures and the works. What’s more, we want to create an equally stylish and creative community that comprises the best creative professionals in the world. We want to celebrate the couple in love, celebrate you and showcase your beautiful work to the world.
We would love to feature;
- Real weddings – stylish, luxury, boho, mid-century modern, ethnic, culturally diverse weddings, elopements and intimate weddings
- Styled photoshoots and videos – unique themes, ideas and editorials
- Special cultural ceremonies and events (tea ceremony, mehndi night etc…)
- Designed and staged vignettes featuring local and native interior design and unique decor
- Fashion – native/national dresses and up and coming designer wear. Eg: saree, sarong, etc.
- Unique engagements, bridal Showers, rehearsal dinners
- Local food and authentic cuisine and recipes
- Honeymoon spots – new resorts and distinctive amenities
- Things to do – local artisans, cultural/community events unique to the destination
- Please submit watermark free photos that are at least 1600px wide. This applies to both portrait and landscape photos.
- All submissions must include at least a 300 word description of the feature
- Submit photos that are less than 1MB but more than 800KB.
- All photos must be in jpeg form
- You can submit a dropbox link (please do not send dropbox invitations but direct links to download your photos) or through pixieset
- We need a maximum of 50 – 60 (watermark free) of the best images that can tell the story of a feature. Remember, a picture is worth more than a 1000 words
- Please attach video links to the feature if any
Below is a guideline for a wedding/styled photoshoot submission;
- Couple photos
- Wedding party photos (Bridesmaids, groomsmen, ushers etc…) if applicable
- Invitation suite/wedding stationary (it can be pictures of just the invitation)
- Ceremony, Reception and other cultural/religious wedding photos if applicable
- All floral details (Bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, installations etc…)
- Other décor & DIY details if any – special vignettes, cocktail lounges, favors, unique dessert tables, guest book details, escort table details etc…
- Cake and oil lamp photos if applicable
- Other details you would like to be featured
- All participating creative partners (if any) must be credited for each of their contributions towards the work you are submitting
Submit your beautiful feature here
Submitting destination cultural festivals and events
One of the categories we will feature on Destination Aisles are the festivals/cultural events/ international food festivals that are unique to a particular destination. We love to feature the destination itself and showcase things our audience can do whilst they are visiting your destination. So if you have an annual or bi annual event, a village festival, a cultural or religious festival unique to your destination, we want to feature them here at Destination Aisles.
- Please submit maximum of 30 (watermark free) photos that tells the story of your event/festival
- A description of your festival/event (minimum of 500 words)
- Details of all participating venues/hotels (if any)
- Details of the main sponsor/s and their logos (if any)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all your feature submissions
Let’s build a lasting adventure through Destination Aisles!
When you make your submissions or contributions to Destination Aisles, you state that the content you are about to submit is owned by you or that you have permission from the original content owner to submit the content to Destination Aisles. With the exception to the content owned by you, you may not extract copy or content, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, distribute in any form, or sell any content that is published by Destination Aisles without obtaining permission from the author and the owner of the content.
Through your submissions, you agree to grant Destination Aisles to post or publish content and give permission to use, modify, publicly perform & display, and reproduce and distribute published content through all the applicable Destination Aisles social media, digital marketing & promotion mediums.
Destination Aisles does not claim any ownership rights for the original content submitted through or contributed to Destination Aisles. The original content owners continue to retain all ownership rights for the submitted content.